Saturday, January 3, 2015

What I'm up to this weekend...


This weekend is my youngest daughter's third birthday!

Happy Birthday Ela!!

We are having a small family brunch here at our house in Saturday, and then on Sunday I will be making cupcakes for her class party on Monday.

It is also the last weekend before our winter break is over... so I think we will be trying to get in the last of our family time, and preparing for the week.

Since I will be spending a bit of time in the kitchen, I am going to be listening to an audiobook... This weekend I am listening to Hamish Macbeth, Death of a Charming Man by M.C. Beaton.

I like Hamish, but he just isn't Agatha Raisin...

Right now, I am also, very slowly making my way through All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. I hoping to actually have time to sit down and read a bit of this book.

And since Downton Abbey is starting it's fifth season in North America, I think I will try to watch it again with everyone... Don't worry there will be no spoilers...

As for yoga, my New Year's resolution to get back on to the mat (more about returning to yoga after a break to come....) has not even started, and I am feeling rather guilty about the whole thing... hopefully I will be doing some yoga this weekend... but I'm not counting on it...

Wishing all a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment