Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Year of Documentation....



As a teacher, I do a lot of documentation... I am forever documenting what my students are doing, creating, saying...

This year, I am going to document my life... what I am doing, creating, living, feeling...

2014 was a great year for me and my family, there is nothing that I would go back and change. It doesn't mean that everything is perfect though.

There is always room for improvement.

I want to have a more creative and positive life...

A positive life? Ok, I get it, I understand the concept, I'm going to work towards it...

But what does that mean, "a creative life"?

I have no idea...

I learned at a workshop last year that 'creativity' does not mean 'artistic', and that being 'artistic' does not mean that you are creative.

Creativity, for me, is the ability to look at something, and find a new way to approach it...

So this is what I am going to try to do... find new ways to approach 2015...

and document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment